A shares three index collective high open, Shanghai index rose 0.03%, Shenzhen index increased 0.30%, gem index rose 0.35%, on the disk, lithium battery, automobile, semiconductor and other plate gains, three, Baijiu, military industry and other plate decline.
This morning, the Hang Seng index opened 0.88% higher and the Hang Seng technology index rose 1.22%. Oil stocks surged, with PetroChina shares up more than 4%. Weimeng group rose more than 6% and plans to buy back no more than 10% of its shares. Lianyirong technology resumed trading, up more than 8%, after the company issued a notice denying the short selling agency charges.
Overnight, the three major U.S. stock indexes collectively closed up nearly 1%, zhonggai new energy vehicles surged, ideal cars rose more than 8%, and Xiaopeng cars rose more than 7%. European stocks generally rose, with all major indexes up more than 1%. International oil prices rose, with both US oil and bu oil up more than 4%.
1. Li Keqiang presided over an executive meeting of the State Council yesterday, deploying to pay close attention to flood control and disaster relief work and study and deepen the opening up of the financial industry.
2. According to the foreign ministry, US Deputy Secretary of state Sherman will visit Tianjin from July 25 to 26. At that time, Xie Feng, Vice Foreign Minister in charge of Sino US relations, will hold talks with Sherman. After that, Wang Yi will meet with Sherman.
3. After the disclosure of the second quarterly report of public funds, the top ten heavy position stocks are Guizhou Maotai, Ningde times, Wuliangye, Hikvision, yaomingkant, Longji, Mindray medical, China Zhongmian, Luzhou Laojiao and China Merchants Bank.
4. Shanghai printed and issued the 14th five year plan for the development of strategic emerging industries and leading industries in Shanghai. The plan proposes that the average annual growth rate of IC industry scale will reach about 20% during the “14th five year plan” period.
5. According to incomplete statistics, since the 16th of this month, this round of heavy rainfall has affected more than 1.24 million people in 89 counties (cities and districts) of Henan Province, 25 people died and 7 people lost contact due to Extreme Rainstorm in Zhengzhou city.
6. In order to ensure stable supply and price of bulk commodities, the national development and Reform Commission and the State Food and materials reserve bureau decided to launch the second batch of state reserves of 30000 tons of copper, 90000 tons of aluminum and 50000 tons of zinc in late July.
7. Henan meteorological observatory continued to issue a rainstorm red warning at 7:50 on the 22nd: precipitation in some areas of Anyang, Hebi and Xinxiang has reached more than 50 mm. It is estimated that precipitation in Anyang, Hebi, Xinxiang, Jiaozuo and Pingdingshan will continue in the next three hours, and the accumulated precipitation will reach more than 100 mm.
8. As of July 21, the financing balance of the Shanghai Stock Exchange was 876.264 billion yuan, an increase of 3.689 billion yuan over the previous trading day; The financing balance of Shenzhen Stock Exchange was 782.767 billion yuan, an increase of 4.641 billion yuan over the previous trading day; The two cities totaled 1659.031 billion yuan, an increase of 8.33 billion yuan over the previous trading day.
9. Today, Evergrande group issued a statement saying that the two sides have reached a settlement on the recent pre litigation preservation issues. In the future, the two sides will continue to consolidate and deepen business cooperation, continue to strengthen cooperation, and achieve mutual benefit, win-win and common development.