The three major A-share indexes were lower, with the gem index down 2.29%, Shanghai index down 0.84%, and Shenzhen composite index down 1.58%. The automobile plate went higher in the early days, the Jianghuai Automobile pulled up the sealing plate, Great Wall Automobile and Jiangling Automobile, etc., and the lithium battery plate was differentiated, the Kodali 3-panel, huazhengxincai, Tianhua super clean and so on were high, and the Fulin precision industry, China Science and Technology Electric Co., Ltd. and xiangfenghua fell more than 5%. Baijiu plate continued to fall, alcoholic liquor fell over 7%, Guang Yu Yuan, Zhongxing mushroom industry, Shanxi Fenjiu, and the current world margin fell by 4%. On the disk, coal, environmental protection projects, vehicle and nonferrous metal plates are rising, and Baijiu, Hong Meng and semiconductors are weakening.
1. China’s consumer price (CPI) rose 1.1% year-on-year in June, expected to grow by 1.2% and the previous value by 1.3%. China’s industrial producer price (PPI) rose 8.8% year-on-year in June, expected to grow 8.8% and the previous value by 9.0%.
2. According to the Statistics Bureau of the state, in June, the price of food, tobacco and alcohol dropped 0.4% year on year, which affected CPI (consumer price index) by about 0.12 percentage points. In food, the price of livestock and meat decreased by 19.5%, which affected the CPI by about 0.81 percentage points. The price of pork decreased by 36.5%, which affected the CPI by about 0.80 percentage points; Egg prices rose by 17.9%, affecting CPI by about 0.10 percentage points; The price of aquatic products increased by 14.2%, which affected CPI by about 0.26 percentage points; The price of fresh fruit increased by 3.1%, which affected CPI by about 0.06 percentage points; Grain prices rose by 0.7%, affecting CPI by about 0.01 percentage points.
3. Fan Yifei, vice president of the central bank, said that private digital currencies, including bitcoin and various “stable currencies”, have become a speculative tool, and there are potential risks threatening financial security and social stability.
4. Guowuping, director of the Bureau of consumer protection of the CBRC, said that the large Internet platform charged 6% to 7% of the drainage fee from financial institutions to push up the financing costs, and should strengthen the supervision in this regard.
5. According to the passenger Union, the retail sales of new energy passenger vehicles reached 223000 in June, an increase of 169.9% year-on-year, and a 19.2% increase on May.
6. Li Bin, deputy director of the national health and Health Commission, introduced that the key tasks of deepening medical reform in 2021 include further promoting the experience of Sanming medical reform, accelerating the reform of medical, medical insurance and medicine linkage; We should promote the balanced distribution of high-quality medical resources and improve the hierarchical diagnosis and treatment system.