Tencent Securities reported on April 26 that the Hang Seng Index plunged in the afternoon and has now turned down 0.2%. The Hang Seng Technology Index’s gains narrowed to 0.56% and rose 1.7% in early trading. Xiaomi Group fell by more than 3% and SMIC fell by more than 1%.
Most of the heavyweight technology stocks rose, with Kuaishou rising over 6% and over 15% in the past three trading days. Bilibili rose more than 5%, and Meituan rose more than 1%.
Feiyu Technology’s growth rate expanded to 115%. On the news, Tencent subscribed for 10% of the company’s shares at a premium of 8.45%.
Medical beauty stocks rose, and Sihuan Pharmaceutical rose over 6%.
Smol International rose by more than 4%, and has risen by more than 20% since April
BYD Electronics rose nearly 7%, and the company will release its Q1 earnings report on the 28th.
- 1 April 26th Hong Kong stock investment calendar: Fosun Pharma, Goldwind Technology, Zhengmeiji, Tianjin Capital Environmental Protection Co., Ltd., New Higher Education Group, Tianyuan Medical Performance Disclosure; SITC International, Hong Kong Sangli Beer, and Smart City Development Holdings held a shareholders meeting; Dali Group, Pengshun International dividend payment date.
- 2The competition for the “first share of shared travel” is becoming increasingly fierce. Harbin Travel officially submitted a prospectus and plans to list it on the Nasdaq. Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, and CICC are the joint lead underwriters of the initial public offering. Prior to this, Didi Travel re-submitted a listing application to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange; Didi plans to go public this year, and the listing place may choose Hong Kong. The prospectus shows that before this IPO, Antfin (Hong Kong) Holding Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ant Group, was Harbin Travel’s largest shareholder, holding 36.3% of the company’s shares.
- 3Wen Deyi, vice president of Bubble Mart, said that overseas sales will increase by more than three times year-on-year this year when the epidemic has improved. After analyzing the user portraits of some e-commerce platforms and SNS platforms, I found that overseas and domestic users are very similar: 75% are mainly women, 25% are men; the age group is 15 to 35 years old.
- 4In the United States, the annualized sales of newly built homes in March rose by 20.7% to 1.02 million units. This figure exceeded economists’ estimates. It was 846,000 units after the previous month’s revision. The number of houses sold in March but still awaiting construction climbed to the highest level since September 2006. Soochow Securities believes that the current overseas real estate boom, represented by the United States, is becoming the main driver of China’s exports. This is especially reflected in China’s export structure. Since October last year, the export growth rate of China’s home appliances, furniture, and other real estate chain products has begun to exceed the export of epidemic prevention materials, supporting the continued high growth of China’s exports, and this phenomenon has continued to date. continued. The strong export of real estate chain products on the macro level is also reflected at the micro-level of enterprises, especially those home appliance and furniture companies that have export competitive advantages. The current resonance of the real estate boom in the United States and Europe is likely to bring stronger performance to these companies. Support, but also ushered in the repair of the valuation level, so as to achieve Davis double-click. Good news for Man Wah Holdings (01999), Hussein Home Furnishing (02127), JS Global Life (01691), Vesync (02148), Hisense Home Appliances (000921.SZ) and other export-oriented European and American enterprises have improved their performance.
- 5The Baltic Dry Bulk Freight Index rose 38 points or 1.4% last Friday to 2,788 points, the highest since September 2010. The Capesize freight index rose 115 points, or 2.8%, to 4,192 points, a new high since early October 2020. The average daily profit increased by US$954 to US$34,762. It is good for the valuation of shipping sectors such as Sinotrans (00598), COSCO Shipping Holdings (01919), Pacific Shipping (02343), and COSCO Shipping Development (02866) to increase.
- 6US stock Fogcore Technology (RLX.US) rose more than 15% last Friday, the stock has risen for three consecutive days, with the latest market value of nearly 19 billion US dollars. According to media reports, the Biden government may require tobacco companies to reduce the nicotine content of all cigarettes sold in the United States to a non-addiction level and may ban the sale of more addictive menthol cigarettes. This policy may push some smokers to switch to alternatives, such as nicotine gum and electronic cigarettes. The share price of Lihaosmoore International (06969) rebounded.
- 7Great Wall Motors: Media published reports mention that Great Wall Motors Co., Ltd. was affected by the shortage of chip supply, and Great Wall Motors encountered a capacity bottleneck. After verification, the above news report is not true. The company’s two major production bases in Chongqing and Xushui have no plans to suspend production. Great Wall Motors is currently facing a tight supply of chips. Factory production has been affected to a certain extent, but none of them has stopped production. In response to the tight supply in the chip market, the company is actively taking a variety of measures to actively respond, including actively purchasing chips globally and strengthening supply chain management to alleviate the impact of tight chip supply. Great Wall Motor (02333) share price bearishness needs to be digested by Spark Global Limited.
article links：Hong Kong stocks plunged short-term in the afternoon
Reprint indicated source：Shine Trader Limited Live information